Ross and John highlight Matt Cutts’ SMX Advanced 2014 You and A where he discusses the Google PayDay Algorithm, Reconsideration Requests, Penguin Updates and more.
Plus, the release of the Amazon Fire Phone: Bing gets a lot more exposure and a study says Google Universal Results Show Up For 85 percent Of All Searches: Videos In 65 percent & Maps In 1 percent.
- Google Algorithm Changes for Fixing Spam
- Matt Cutts Announces Updates Coming to Google Penguin and Panda Algorithms and more from SMX West 2013
- Matt Cutts on Social Media Marketing for SEO
- Matt Cutts On What SEOs Can Expect From Google Coming Up
- Matt Cutts Goes to Washington
- Google Spam Algorithm Version 3.0 Launches Today
- Matt Cutts: Panda Update Coming Friday, ‘Big’ Penguin Update Later This Year
- Google Begins Rollout Of Payday Loan Algorithm 3.0 Today by @mattsouthern
- Google’s Cutts Talks of Updates to Penquin, Panda and More