Our SEO Ethics
StepForth Web Marketing Inc.
supports the efforts of progressive search engine marketing companies in preparing an industry-wide SEO code of ethics. StepForth employees adhere to the following SEO Code of Ethics:
- We will not misrepresent our industry or the efforts it takes to produce search engine rankings for our clients,
- We will not misrepresent the services of our competitors or the results any competitor might produce for their clients,
- We will not use automated submission tools,
- We will not use automated optimization tools,
- We will never charge our clients for services not rendered,
- We will not feed misinformation to a search engine,
- StepForth will not accept monthly marketing campaigns (minimum 6 months) for more than 2 competing businesses without Client approval (allowing for special circumstances) in the same local area unless a competing business is targeting specifically different targets over the course of the campaign(s).
- StepForth will not accept monthly marketing campaigns (minimum 6 months) for more than 2 competing national or international businesses without Client approval (allowing for special circumstances).
- We will never intentionally violate any copyright law nor will we knowingly infringe on any trademark,
- All StepForth clients are treated equally,
- StepForth will protect the confidentiality of our clients. Any Email and contact information will not be shared with any 3rd party without client permission,
- StepForth representatives will always strive to provide quality information to all inquiries.
- No StepForth representative will present unreasonable claims to clients or inquiries,
- StepForth employees do not plagiarize text or information from other websites,
- StepForth will always strive to provide the best quality search engine placement and maintenance services on the Internet.