In today’s daily chart from the Silicon Insider we get to see how well the top search properties are doing on PCs in contrast to Mobile. It probably won’t come as much of a surprise that Google has the lead in Mobile just as it does on PCs. It was interesting to note, however, that Yahoo is farther behind Google on Mobile than on PCs despite its highly touted mobile portal and tools.
- SEO 101 Episode 361: Google’s Indexing Issues Demystified, Toutiao, Lots of Local SEO News and Answers to Listener Questions
- SEO 101 Episode 360: Google’s Robots.txt Notices, More Google My Business Issues and Questions from Listeners
- Marketing a Doctor’s Office: 10 Best Secrets for Success
- SEO 101 Episode 359: Google My Business Suspensions and Q&A Issues, Mueller Files, and Questions Answered
- 6 Ways to Develop Your Facebook Marketing Strategy in 2019