As Paul Kedrosky noted today in his blog it appears undeniable that Facebook is positioning itself for an initial public offering (IPO). When? Who knows but their newly available job position for a “Stock Administration Manager” with “strong knowledge of SEC, FASB, and IRS rules and regulations relating to stock plans and insider trading…” is a good tip off that one will be coming within a year. With Facebook seemingly on the lips of every 20-30 something person I know (both in the tech sector and not), I would say this will be one very lucrative windfall for the current shareholders.
- SEO 101 Ep 433: New Search Engine From Ahrefs, Google’s Learning Video Markup, SEO Certification, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 432: Google’s May 2022 Broad Core Update, WordPress 6.0 ‘Arturo’ Activation, Google Ads CPC Bug, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 431: How to Use Images to Improve Rankings With Mike Blumenthal.
- SEO 101 Ep 430: Goals Migration Tool for Google Analytics 4, Google Testing Updates in Search Results, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 429: Critical Chrome and Edge Update, Volatility in Google Search Ranking, and More.