Yahoo! has begun an intense advertising campaign for its newest service, Yahoo! YellowPages. Companies can list their business contact information on this new feature at a fraction of the cost of a traditional print Yellow Pages listing. The folks at Yahoo! believe they have a sure bet on their hands and they are likely correct. A quick poll in the StepForth office shows that 100% of the staff turn to the Internet before pulling out the phone directory when looking for local services and delivery food, likely because it is easier to find a computer in most of our homes then it is to find the phone book.
- SEO 101 Ep 440: WordPress Vulnerabilities, October Spam Update, Google Search Result Display Update, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 439: Drupal Vulnerabilities, Multiple Google Updates, Google Business Profile Suspensions, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 438: WordPress 6.02 Security Issues, Google’s Advice on Meta Descriptions, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 437: Google’s Helpful Content Update, Changes to International Targeting Report, Indexing Updates, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 436: July 2022 Product Review Update, Google’s Indexing Issue, GBP Automated Messaging, and More.