Yahoo! has begun an intense advertising campaign for its newest service, Yahoo! YellowPages. Companies can list their business contact information on this new feature at a fraction of the cost of a traditional print Yellow Pages listing. The folks at Yahoo! believe they have a sure bet on their hands and they are likely correct. A quick poll in the StepForth office shows that 100% of the staff turn to the Internet before pulling out the phone directory when looking for local services and delivery food, likely because it is easier to find a computer in most of our homes then it is to find the phone book.
- SEO 101 Ep 433: New Search Engine From Ahrefs, Google’s Learning Video Markup, SEO Certification, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 432: Google’s May 2022 Broad Core Update, WordPress 6.0 ‘Arturo’ Activation, Google Ads CPC Bug, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 431: How to Use Images to Improve Rankings With Mike Blumenthal.
- SEO 101 Ep 430: Goals Migration Tool for Google Analytics 4, Google Testing Updates in Search Results, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 429: Critical Chrome and Edge Update, Volatility in Google Search Ranking, and More.