LycosUK has introduced an extraordinary tracking service allowing users to shop between various financial services in a partnership with MoneySuperMarket.Com. The service promises savings of up to 10% of a users annual salary, if used properly. Users can check different rates, move money between credit cards, see different loan and credit opportunities and track bonus offers such as loyalty points and programs. This looks like an excellent tool for individual users and small businesses. If successful in the UK, Lycos will expand the program to Europe and North America sometime in 2004.
- SEO 101 Episode 355: GoogleBot Gets a Major Upgrade, Integrates Podcasts, and Google Search Console News
- SEO 101 Episode 354: De-Indexing Issues Continue, E-Commerce SEO Tips, and Questions from Listeners
- SEO 101 Episode 353: Google’s De-Indexing Issues, the New Discover Report, Mueller Files, and Great Questions from Listeners
- The 5 Most Crucial Website Design Tips
- SEO 101 Episode 352: A New Google Competitor, Accents in URLs, John’s New Gig, and a Question of SEO for FAQs