Anyone, even someone 100% immersed in online social media is likely to have moments where they just feel so overwhelmed they need to sit down and shut down their mind for a while. I can’t say I am even dedicating half of my time to online social media and I constantly find myself overpowered by:
- the speed at which new startups are launching,
- the new web marketing tactics emerging on a daily basis,
- the information that is shared and is largely untapped,
- my own ideas for new social tools that I could never find the time to launch… but still distract me,
- the potential for the future of many of the social communities/tools I use on a daily basis,
Which is why I totally understand why a man by the name of Birger Hartung felt he needed to get his thoughts out of his head. The result of his brainstorming is a work of art in itself that I think is absolutely awesome in my own geeky, web marketing-focused way Check out his creations below or on his site birgerking.net – nice work Birger!