Things I found interesting while on the web today…..
- Jeff Quipp’s article on passive and aggressive approaches to attaining friend’s within social media.
- Andrew Goodman shows us the makeup of a good web site in relation to how the Google’s “adsbot” views it.
- Want to know why Social Media is so important to advertisers? It is because Social Networks have the information that allows “behavioral targeting” of us as the consumer. Being able to target the individual creates a “trusted environment for reaching high-value, frequent purchasers.”
- CBS and Facebook have created the NCAA Basketball Championship March Madness brackets application. Not only are they providing this service but they have free, live, online coverage of the whole tournament.
- Ever wanted to know what it’s like to work at Google? Here’s your inside guide.