Bill Slawski of WebAdvantage.net and Cre8asite Forums has made a list of companies and technologies acquired by Google over the past six years. For anyone interested in Google, especially search marketers, the post is a must-read.
- Google Widens Search Results and Launches Mobile Keyboard for Both Android and Apple – Episode 256
- Voice Search Query Tracking and the $64 Billion SEO Industry – Episode 255
- Why Google Suspends Local Listings and the Change to Cranberry.FM – Episode 254
- Google Manual Penalties Handed out to Paid Reviews Sites and EasyRecipe Plugin Users – Episode 253
- The Power of Social Media