What looks to be the first google-dance since November appears to be winding up. Check out which links on your sites are being recoginzed and rewarded. If we’re lucky, Google might be settling out in the near future. It is becoming more predicable but logic says there is at least one more bump on the road to stable SERPs.
- Local SEO Updates, 111 Degrees, and More Keyword Planner News – Episode 266
- SEO 101 Podcast Chosen Again Among Top 20 Marketing Podcasts of 2016
- Google’s Algorithm Updates Hits Organic and Local with a Bodycount – Episode 265
- Keyword Planner Throttles Low Spenders, AMP, and Mobile-Friendly News as well as Questions Answered from the Community – Episode 265
- Victoria’s First Ever Search Engine Marketing Summit