Apple Computers CEO Steve Jobs has scooped rival Bill Gates for the umpteenth time in their parallel careers. Yesterday, Jobs unleashed TIGER, the new Apple O/S. Tiger’s main feature, aside from providing an operating environment is SEARCH. Helping users find documents, email, and websites on their hard drives, intranets and the greater Internet, Tiger seems to have taken the important pages from the MS engineers’ notebooks. For anyone who has seen the movie “Pirates of Silicon Valley“, this seems to be a bit of ironic justice. Sometimes I wish I was a MAC user.
- How to Get Listed in Bing Local Canada – Finally
- StumbleUpon Marketing Tips in Fall 2012 Search Marketing Standard Magazine
- 3 Proven Tactics for Increased Facebook Engagement
- Meet THE Social Media Guru and Be Humbled
- 10 Tips (plus a bonus) to Market your Brand on Pinterest
- How to Get the Most out of Your Twitter Strategy
- Why the Kony2012 Non-Profit Marketing Campaign is Already a Success
- Secrets Behind Building a Successful Website
- Could StumbleUpon Advertising be an Overlooked Treasure?
- Why Having a Strong Google Profile Will Soon be Critical
Acquisition AdWords Algo Analytics AOL Articles Ask Bing blogging Blogs Building Links Conferences fun Google Holidays Industry News Industry Trends Interviews Lawsuit Links Marketing Matt Cutts Microsoft Mobile MSN Other Engines Overture PageRank PPC Press Releases Privacy search market share Security SEO Answers SEO Questions SEO Tips SEO Tutorial Social Social Media SPAM Stepforth Tech News Video Web Marketing Tips Yahoo