In a wise move, Google has outflanked its main competitor Overture by signing a deal with TerraLycos to display AdWords on several of TerraLycos’s US Internet properties such as Tripod, Angelfire, HotWired, Lycos.com, Matchmaker, and Raging Bull. TerraLycos joins other Internet heavyweights, iVillage, Weather.com and Switchboard as carriers of the AdSense program that allows websites to display AdWords advertisements on their sites. Thousands of smaller webmasters and media outlets also display AdWords ads through the AdSense program. TerraLycos (US) saw over 31 million visitors last year throughout its network of portals and sites.
- How to Get Listed in Bing Local Canada – Finally
- StumbleUpon Marketing Tips in Fall 2012 Search Marketing Standard Magazine
- 3 Proven Tactics for Increased Facebook Engagement
- Meet THE Social Media Guru and Be Humbled
- 10 Tips (plus a bonus) to Market your Brand on Pinterest
- How to Get the Most out of Your Twitter Strategy
- Why the Kony2012 Non-Profit Marketing Campaign is Already a Success
- Secrets Behind Building a Successful Website
- Could StumbleUpon Advertising be an Overlooked Treasure?
- Why Having a Strong Google Profile Will Soon be Critical
Acquisition AdWords Algo Analytics AOL Articles Ask Bing blogging Blogs Building Links Conferences fun Google Holidays Industry News Industry Trends Interviews Lawsuit Links Marketing Matt Cutts Microsoft Mobile MSN Other Engines Overture PageRank PPC Press Releases Privacy search market share Security SEO Answers SEO Questions SEO Tips SEO Tutorial Social Social Media SPAM Stepforth Tech News Video Web Marketing Tips Yahoo