Consumer comparison websites such as Froogle, BizRate, Shopping.Com and PriceGrabber.Com are beginning to attract huge numbers of users each month. In the past year, PriceGrabber has seen an 81% growth rate! These types of sites allow consumers to examine and compare products based on price, user reviews, features and functionality. With the ability to find information on almost any product advertised on the Web, online consumers are demanding more specific details about potential purchases before deciding which specific widget to buy. Online advertisers are urged to use consumer comparison search tools and to develop short but highly informative product descriptions detailing cost, benefits, merchant reviews and user reports. As with any form of advertising or marketing, the more people are exposed to your product, the better the chance of them purchasing your product. These days though, consumers are demanding to know as much as you do about these products before spending and it is the merchant’s job to make the process as simple as possible by providing the product information their customers expect.
- How to Get Listed in Bing Local Canada – Finally
- StumbleUpon Marketing Tips in Fall 2012 Search Marketing Standard Magazine
- 3 Proven Tactics for Increased Facebook Engagement
- Meet THE Social Media Guru and Be Humbled
- 10 Tips (plus a bonus) to Market your Brand on Pinterest
- How to Get the Most out of Your Twitter Strategy
- Why the Kony2012 Non-Profit Marketing Campaign is Already a Success
- Secrets Behind Building a Successful Website
- Could StumbleUpon Advertising be an Overlooked Treasure?
- Why Having a Strong Google Profile Will Soon be Critical
Acquisition AdWords Algo Analytics AOL Articles Ask Bing blogging Blogs Building Links Conferences fun Google Holidays Industry News Industry Trends Interviews Lawsuit Links Marketing Matt Cutts Microsoft Mobile MSN Other Engines Overture PageRank PPC Press Releases Privacy search market share Security SEO Answers SEO Questions SEO Tips SEO Tutorial Social Social Media SPAM Stepforth Tech News Video Web Marketing Tips Yahoo