Commission Junction is one of the largest distributors of banner ads, web rings and other mass-marketing tools in the lucrative affiliate marketing sector. Now, with the advent of Contextual Advertising, rumour has it Commission Junction is looking to move into the personalized delivery of advertising field. With both Google and Overture delivering contextual advertising across a huge number of websites, what happens to the market if a massive player like Commission Junction moves into the game?
- Victoria’s First Ever Search Engine Marketing Summit
- Stone Temple Study and the Google AMP Case Study – Episode 262
- Google Signal vs Ranking Factor – is there a Difference? – Episode 261
- Is the Google Keyword Planner Necessary for SEOs Anymore? – Episode 260
- Dr. Google Confirms Ads Coming to Local Pack – Episode 259