Yahoo! is ready to post its third quarter earnings report and stock analysts believe they will show their sixth consecutive profitable quarter (ending Sept. 30, 2003) with earnings above nine cents per share on revenues of $335.7 million. Analysts are already predicting a very strong fourth quarter for Yahoo with First Albany’s Youssef Squali, stating he expects to see Yahoo’s total search revenues jump by over 140% from last year’s numbers. This sudden rise is credited to the relationship between Yahoo and Overture, which is being purchased by Yahoo in the next few months. In Yahoo’s third quarter, Overture accounted for over 20% of Yahoo’s revenues. Yahoo watchers should keep their eyes on MSN in the coming months as MSN is expected to drop Overture search results in the near future in favor of their own paid-placement program which is expected to be announced early in the new year.
- SEO 101 Episode 361: Google’s Indexing Issues Demystified, Toutiao, Lots of Local SEO News and Answers to Listener Questions
- SEO 101 Episode 360: Google’s Robots.txt Notices, More Google My Business Issues and Questions from Listeners
- Marketing a Doctor’s Office: 10 Best Secrets for Success
- SEO 101 Episode 359: Google My Business Suspensions and Q&A Issues, Mueller Files, and Questions Answered
- 6 Ways to Develop Your Facebook Marketing Strategy in 2019