Beginning today, more than a dozen Web sites, including MSN, ESPN, Lycos and iVillage, will run full-motion video commercials from Pepsi, AT&T, Honda, Vonage and Warner Brothers, in a six-week test that some analysts and online executives say could herald the start of a new era of Internet advertising. While the ads will allow viewers to close the window displaying the 30-second spots, Internet commercials may well herald a new era in online advertising. Chances are, online-video advertisements will be treated the same way folks treat TV commercials. At least geeks will have more time to eat properly from now on.
- SEO 101 Podcast Chosen Again Among Top 20 Marketing Podcasts of 2016
- Google’s Algorithm Updates Hits Organic and Local with a Bodycount – Episode 265
- Keyword Planner Throttles Low Spenders, AMP, and Mobile-Friendly News as well as Questions Answered from the Community – Episode 265
- Victoria’s First Ever Search Engine Marketing Summit
- Google Keyword Planner Restrictions Come Back and a Healthy Dose of Local SEO News Episode 264