Beginning today, more than a dozen Web sites, including MSN, ESPN, Lycos and iVillage, will run full-motion video commercials from Pepsi, AT&T, Honda, Vonage and Warner Brothers, in a six-week test that some analysts and online executives say could herald the start of a new era of Internet advertising. While the ads will allow viewers to close the window displaying the 30-second spots, Internet commercials may well herald a new era in online advertising. Chances are, online-video advertisements will be treated the same way folks treat TV commercials. At least geeks will have more time to eat properly from now on.
- Victoria’s First Ever Search Engine Marketing Summit
- Stone Temple Study and the Google AMP Case Study – Episode 262
- Google Signal vs Ranking Factor – is there a Difference? – Episode 261
- Is the Google Keyword Planner Necessary for SEOs Anymore? – Episode 260
- Dr. Google Confirms Ads Coming to Local Pack – Episode 259