StepForth Mobile Terms of Service
Low-Volume Mixed Campaign
- Our low-volume mixed campaign will include text message updates and reminders about your upcoming Free Strategy Call. You may also receive follow-ups after the call to rebook in the case that you missed an appointment. Furthermore, you may receive a notification that a proposal has been sent to your email address and that you should keep a look out for it.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Simply text “STOP” to the shortcode. Upon sending “STOP,” we will confirm your unsubscribe status via SMS. Following this confirmation, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. To rejoin, sign up as you did initially, and we will resume sending SMS messages to you.
- If you experience issues with the messaging program, reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-385-5526
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for messages sent to you and us from you. You will receive notifications upon signup to this campaign and any changes you make to the SMS service (options noted above). In addition, you will receive SMS messages reminders for the appointment (one immediately and two on the day of the meeting). For questions about your text plan or data plan, contact your wireless provider.