Rankings in Canada
Local Search Rankings in Canada
On this page we are offering a free guide we created which shows the websites that have shown to help raise local search engine rankings in Canada. This guide is available for free download in a variety of high-tech formats for PC and Mac.
What does this free guide to improving local search rankings in Canada include?
- Links to 20+ sites that accept Canadian business listings and are looked upon favourably by Google Places.
- Links to 17 sites which have proven to be trusted sources for Canadian business reviews in Google Places listings.
- Tips on how to find local bloggers who you should network with. Why? Because when local blogs talk about your business the local signals are often unmistakable to Google and other locally driven algorithms. That means higher results in the local listings.
- A list of 3 socially-driven Canadian web communities where, if you participate, your local listings should benefit.
- Researched, direct-links to site pages that allow you to report errors for business listings.
- And more. ALL FREE.
Updates to the Guide: I will be updating this local search rankings document every few months. If you want to be on the down-low for new versions please monitor this page, our Facebook Page or sign up for our monthly web marketing newsletter.
Download the Free Guide to Improving Local Search Rankings in Canada
You have a few options on how to view this Mindmap after downloading it from our file host, Mediafire:
- View in Mindjet Player PDF Format (PC Only!)
Download the PDF
Requirements: Version 8 or above of Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader.
- Ideal! View it in Mindjet Mindmanager (if you own it) or The Mindjet Viewer
Download the original Mindjet Mindmanager file
Requirements: Download and install the appropriate Mindjet Viewer (26mb) for your system.