Big Google Update! But it’s Not Penguin 4.0, not Panda (though Panda now part of the Core Algo), Brand Term related (big impact on News Sites). It is apparent that many loser domains are classic print publishers and their losses in rankings mainly stem from older content pieces. Additional publisher who lost rankings are newyorker.com, vanityfair.com, arstechnica.com, fastcompany.com and economist.com. Take “weather reports” with MANY grains of salt.. Google brings back the Google Dance. Also, Google mayprevent sites from passing PageRank when links get bad..Google PageRank will never update again.
- SEO 101 Episode 355: GoogleBot Gets a Major Upgrade, Integrates Podcasts, and Google Search Console News
- SEO 101 Episode 354: De-Indexing Issues Continue, E-Commerce SEO Tips, and Questions from Listeners
- SEO 101 Episode 353: Google’s De-Indexing Issues, the New Discover Report, Mueller Files, and Great Questions from Listeners
- The 5 Most Crucial Website Design Tips
- SEO 101 Episode 352: A New Google Competitor, Accents in URLs, John’s New Gig, and a Question of SEO for FAQs