- How to spot crappy SEO pitches
- A short discussion on the changes to come in guest blogging
- A question on whether Pingdom’s page speed testing is reliable
- A suggestion from a viewer to dedicate at least one show to SEO for ecommerce
- Brian T. asks if it will look bad to Google if a content delivery network (CDN) is used to supply pictures to a website
- Is marketing your RSS feed to syndication directories a good idea any more?
- Craig M has a great question on duplicate content created by the use of popular quotations
The July 22nd SEO 101 podcast is available now: listen or download (right click and save). You can also find all past shows on iTunes. Tune in to SEO 101 LIVE every Monday at 2pm PST / 5pm EST on www.WebmasterRadio.FM