About this Free Manual
Written by Ross Dunn, CEO of StepForth, this unofficial manual is for anyone who writes regularly online and website owners/administrators of a website with or without a blog. It is designed to help everyone understand what Authorship is, why it is important and how to ensure it is setup for the greatest personal and/or professional benefit.
This manual covers implementation of the rel=author and rel=publisher tags within the following scenarios and platforms:
- Quick Setup Using the Google Authorship Page
- Setup for a One-Author, Blog-Only Website
- Sites With Multiple Authors: Each Author Links Directly to Google Plus
- Sites With Multiple Authors: Using Rel=Me On Each Author’s Bio Page
- Sites With Multiple Authors: WordPress Plugin Options
- How to Setup Rel=Author on a WordPress.com Site
- How to Setup Rel=Author on a SquareSpace Site
- How to Setup Rel=Author on a Blogspot Site
- How to Setup Rel=Publisher
In addition we included Troubleshooting tips and suggestions for staying current on the latest news and updates on this topic.
A Service for Those Without the Time or Interest
StepForth is also offering a service to assist small businesses and up with the proper setup and installation of Authorship (rel=author and rel=publisher) so all businesses can experience the expected benefits of Authorship as Google integrates it into its algorithms over time; they are testing its integration already behind closed doors.
We hope you like the manual and find it helps you succeed online.