This Silicon Alley Insider Chart based on the latest Comscore U.S. search engine market share results says it all… Yahoo is on its way out as a search leader and none too gracefully. If I were a Yahoo executive it would hurt to see this no matter what future plans they had for Bing to take over. Scary stuff!
- SEO 101 Episode 355: GoogleBot Gets a Major Upgrade, Integrates Podcasts, and Google Search Console News
- SEO 101 Episode 354: De-Indexing Issues Continue, E-Commerce SEO Tips, and Questions from Listeners
- SEO 101 Episode 353: Google’s De-Indexing Issues, the New Discover Report, Mueller Files, and Great Questions from Listeners
- The 5 Most Crucial Website Design Tips
- SEO 101 Episode 352: A New Google Competitor, Accents in URLs, John’s New Gig, and a Question of SEO for FAQs