This Silicon Alley Insider Chart based on the latest Comscore U.S. search engine market share results says it all… Yahoo is on its way out as a search leader and none too gracefully. If I were a Yahoo executive it would hurt to see this no matter what future plans they had for Bing to take over. Scary stuff!
- SEO 101 Ep 433: New Search Engine From Ahrefs, Google’s Learning Video Markup, SEO Certification, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 432: Google’s May 2022 Broad Core Update, WordPress 6.0 ‘Arturo’ Activation, Google Ads CPC Bug, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 431: How to Use Images to Improve Rankings With Mike Blumenthal.
- SEO 101 Ep 430: Goals Migration Tool for Google Analytics 4, Google Testing Updates in Search Results, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 429: Critical Chrome and Edge Update, Volatility in Google Search Ranking, and More.