This Silicon Alley Insider Chart based on the latest Comscore U.S. search engine market share results says it all… Yahoo is on its way out as a search leader and none too gracefully. If I were a Yahoo executive it would hurt to see this no matter what future plans they had for Bing to take over. Scary stuff!
- SEO 101 Episode 361: Google’s Indexing Issues Demystified, Toutiao, Lots of Local SEO News and Answers to Listener Questions
- SEO 101 Episode 360: Google’s Robots.txt Notices, More Google My Business Issues and Questions from Listeners
- Marketing a Doctor’s Office: 10 Best Secrets for Success
- SEO 101 Episode 359: Google My Business Suspensions and Q&A Issues, Mueller Files, and Questions Answered
- 6 Ways to Develop Your Facebook Marketing Strategy in 2019