comScore’s latest intelligence shows that “teens” between 12 and 24 have dramatically increased their use of the popular microblogging tool Twitter and the kids between 2 and 11 are increasing as well (age 2?! comScore is thorough! ). Although the demographics they chose were odd I think it is still valuable info to see that market segment growing. It is especially interesting to think of how the emergence of that demographic could improve number of breaking news stories that happen on Twitter. After all, it is safe to say that most people of that age group don’t let their messaging devices out of their reach 24/7.
- SEO 101 Episode 359: Google My Business Suspensions and Q&A Issues, Mueller Files, and Questions Answered
- 6 Ways to Develop Your Facebook Marketing Strategy in 2019
- SEO 101 Episode 358: Google Shocks No One, Google Search Console Updates, Wayback Machine News and Questions from Listeners
- How to Create a Social Media Strategy for Your Brand
- SEO 101 Episode 357: Google’s June Core Update, Negative SEO, and 11 Questions from Listeners