24/7 Wall Street wrote a fascinating article today describing how Microsoft could quite easily buy its way on to far more computer screens for much less than buying Yahoo; there are powerful search engines that represent many of the Chinese, Russian and Czech viewers. It is a great short read and the economics appear to make sense. Read the article here.
- 6 Ways to Develop Your Facebook Marketing Strategy in 2019
- SEO 101 Episode 358: Google Shocks No One, Google Search Console Updates, Wayback Machine News and Questions from Listeners
- How to Create a Social Media Strategy for Your Brand
- SEO 101 Episode 357: Google’s June Core Update, Negative SEO, and 11 Questions from Listeners
- 6 Ways to Create a Landing Page That Converts