24/7 Wall Street wrote a fascinating article today describing how Microsoft could quite easily buy its way on to far more computer screens for much less than buying Yahoo; there are powerful search engines that represent many of the Chinese, Russian and Czech viewers. It is a great short read and the economics appear to make sense. Read the article here.
- SEO 101 Ep 440: WordPress Vulnerabilities, October Spam Update, Google Search Result Display Update, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 439: Drupal Vulnerabilities, Multiple Google Updates, Google Business Profile Suspensions, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 438: WordPress 6.02 Security Issues, Google’s Advice on Meta Descriptions, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 437: Google’s Helpful Content Update, Changes to International Targeting Report, Indexing Updates, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 436: July 2022 Product Review Update, Google’s Indexing Issue, GBP Automated Messaging, and More.