Beginning today, more than a dozen Web sites, including MSN, ESPN, Lycos and iVillage, will run full-motion video commercials from Pepsi, AT&T, Honda, Vonage and Warner Brothers, in a six-week test that some analysts and online executives say could herald the start of a new era of Internet advertising. While the ads will allow viewers to close the window displaying the 30-second spots, Internet commercials may well herald a new era in online advertising. Chances are, online-video advertisements will be treated the same way folks treat TV commercials. At least geeks will have more time to eat properly from now on.
- SEO 101 Ep 437: Google’s Helpful Content Update, Changes to International Targeting Report, Indexing Updates, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 436: July 2022 Product Review Update, Google’s Indexing Issue, GBP Automated Messaging, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 435: GMB App Update, New Video Index Report, New Rich Result Guidelines, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 434: The Open Secret of Google Search, Twitter Updates, Featured Snippet Tests, and More.
- SEO 101 Ep 433: New Search Engine From Ahrefs, Google’s Learning Video Markup, SEO Certification, and More.