In a wise move, Google has outflanked its main competitor Overture by signing a deal with TerraLycos to display AdWords on several of TerraLycos’s US Internet properties such as Tripod, Angelfire, HotWired, Lycos.com, Matchmaker, and Raging Bull. TerraLycos joins other Internet heavyweights, iVillage, Weather.com and Switchboard as carriers of the AdSense program that allows websites to display AdWords advertisements on their sites. Thousands of smaller webmasters and media outlets also display AdWords ads through the AdSense program. TerraLycos (US) saw over 31 million visitors last year throughout its network of portals and sites.
- SEO 101 Episode 359: Google My Business Suspensions and Q&A Issues, Mueller Files, and Questions Answered
- 6 Ways to Develop Your Facebook Marketing Strategy in 2019
- SEO 101 Episode 358: Google Shocks No One, Google Search Console Updates, Wayback Machine News and Questions from Listeners
- How to Create a Social Media Strategy for Your Brand
- SEO 101 Episode 357: Google’s June Core Update, Negative SEO, and 11 Questions from Listeners