Google and AOL announced a continuation of their multi-year deal. Google will continue to feed results to the AOL search tool and other AOL properties such as Netscape and Compuserve as well as continuing to power web search results for AOL sites in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Japan, Australia and Canada. Google will also continue to provide paid listings through AdWords to sites in the US, Japan and Canada. AOL Europe will continue to receive paid listings from Overture. AOL is betting that they will retain users by sticking with Google, the web’s most popular search brand rather than lose viewers to Google itself.
- SEO 101 Episode 359: Google My Business Suspensions and Q&A Issues, Mueller Files, and Questions Answered
- 6 Ways to Develop Your Facebook Marketing Strategy in 2019
- SEO 101 Episode 358: Google Shocks No One, Google Search Console Updates, Wayback Machine News and Questions from Listeners
- How to Create a Social Media Strategy for Your Brand
- SEO 101 Episode 357: Google’s June Core Update, Negative SEO, and 11 Questions from Listeners