Commission Junction is one of the largest distributors of banner ads, web rings and other mass-marketing tools in the lucrative affiliate marketing sector. Now, with the advent of Contextual Advertising, rumour has it Commission Junction is looking to move into the personalized delivery of advertising field. With both Google and Overture delivering contextual advertising across a huge number of websites, what happens to the market if a massive player like Commission Junction moves into the game?
- SEO 101 Ep 419: Core Web Vital Hints, Podcast Knowledge Panels, and More
- SEO 101 Ep 418: Google Bugs, New Search Quality Guidelines, and IndexNow
- SEO 101 Ep 417: Google AMP Breaks, SEO Competitor Analysis, and More
- SEO 101 Ep 416: Search Result Enhancements and Chrome Field Data
- SEO 101 Ep 415: Keyword Research Tips and The Importance of Accurate Local Profiles