These sites are devoted to networking business people and provide direct access to upper level management / executives for sales people and for those looking to create industry connections.
- LinkedIn: the premier business networking site where job profiles are shared, jobs posted, questions asked and then answered by industry professionals (my current favorite).
- BranchOut: a Facebook app where users share their job profiles, history and skills much like LinkedIn, but it connects you with your entire list of Facebook contacts.
Associated Marketing Strategy
Create a personal profile on each of these sites and connect, connect, connect. The concept is so simple I could almost stop there but it is important not to forget that some of these services also allow for interactivity in forums and Q&A sections. I recommend participating as often as possible in these interactive sections in order to gain positive references and to further expand your network.
»» Please Continue to “Social Bookmarking Sites”
OR choose from the following directory:
- Social Networking Sites
- Business Networking Sites
- Social (Collaborative) Bookmarking Sites
- Content Voting Sites
- News Sharing Sites
- Collaborative Directories
- Video Sharing Sites, and
- Photo Sharing Sites
You can also download our PDF called “Do it Yourself Social Media Marketing” created August 2012. Please note, any changes or updates that have occured on our website since then may not be reflected in this document.