1-877-385-5526 info@stepforth.com

Striking a Balance Between SEO and Content

A lot has recently been said about the Penguin update that took place a few months ago. It impacted a lot of companies and many links were penalized for bad SEO practices. In turn a lot have people have been screaming foul at any SEO attempts for fear of a big Google...

Google Places for Businesses – The Basics

With Google these days there are many different types of ads displayed to you whenever you do a search. All searches will still get you your regular organic search results with the addition of sponsored ads running along the top and right hand side.  If the search is...

Better than Link Building

Is there really something better than link building? It should, after all, only be a piece of your inbound marketing strategy. The fact is you still need to generate backlinks and you need to maintain a consistent link velocity (the rate at which you acquire links)....

Local is Hot. Don’t Get Left Behind

Local search is hot.  Apparently 2012 is The Year of Local according to National Advertisers. Google says 97% of consumers search for local businesses online. Wow! But what about the other 3%? Do they ever leave their houses? Google just revamped their whole local...