Matt Cutts goes after guest blogging: myblogguest.com, discusses how Google looks without backlinks as a ranking factor and asks What should sites do with pages for products that are no longer available?
The March 24th, 2014 SEO 101 podcast is available now: listen or download (right click and save). You can also find all past shows on iTunes. Tune in to SEO 101 LIVE every Thursday at 1pm PST / 4pm EST on www.WebmasterRadio.FM
Other Matt Cutts Video’s below
- Search Spammers and Duplicate Content
- Duplicate Meta Descriptions; Merchant Quality Chatters Spurns Google Zebra Rumor
- Black Hat Hacking, Toolbar PageRank, Autocomplete, Authorship and Other Points from Matt Cutts PubCon 2013 Keynote
- Google hates guest blogging and link schemes
- MyBlogguest, A Major Guest Blog Network Hit By Google
- Matt Cutts On What SEOs Can Expect From Google Coming Up
- What’s Going on with MyBlogGuest? A Penny for Your Thoughts!
- Matt Cutts Explains How You Can Tell If Your Website Has Been Hit By A Particular Algorithm by @mattsouthern