Big Google Update! But it’s Not Penguin 4.0, not Panda (though Panda now part of the Core Algo), Brand Term related (big impact on News Sites). It is apparent that many loser domains are classic print publishers and their losses in rankings mainly stem from older content pieces. Additional publisher who lost rankings are newyorker.com, vanityfair.com, arstechnica.com, fastcompany.com and economist.com. Take “weather reports” with MANY grains of salt.. Google brings back the Google Dance. Also, Google mayprevent sites from passing PageRank when links get bad..Google PageRank will never update again.
- Google Widens Search Results and Launches Mobile Keyboard for Both Android and Apple – Episode 256
- Voice Search Query Tracking and the $64 Billion SEO Industry – Episode 255
- Why Google Suspends Local Listings and the Change to Cranberry.FM – Episode 254
- Google Manual Penalties Handed out to Paid Reviews Sites and EasyRecipe Plugin Users – Episode 253
- The Power of Social Media