Big Google Update! But it’s Not Penguin 4.0, not Panda (though Panda now part of the Core Algo), Brand Term related (big impact on News Sites). It is apparent that many loser domains are classic print publishers and their losses in rankings mainly stem from older content pieces. Additional publisher who lost rankings are newyorker.com, vanityfair.com, arstechnica.com, fastcompany.com and economist.com. Take “weather reports” with MANY grains of salt.. Google brings back the Google Dance. Also, Google mayprevent sites from passing PageRank when links get bad..Google PageRank will never update again.
- Google Signal vs Ranking Factor – is there a Difference? – Episode 261
- Is the Google Keyword Planner Necessary for SEOs Anymore? – Episode 260
- Dr. Google Confirms Ads Coming to Local Pack – Episode 259
- Adwords added to Local, New Click to Text
- A Google PageSpeed Rant, Insights into Local SEO, and SEO Questions Answered – Episode 258