Big Google Update! But it’s Not Penguin 4.0, not Panda (though Panda now part of the Core Algo), Brand Term related (big impact on News Sites). It is apparent that many loser domains are classic print publishers and their losses in rankings mainly stem from older content pieces. Additional publisher who lost rankings are newyorker.com, vanityfair.com, arstechnica.com, fastcompany.com and economist.com. Take “weather reports” with MANY grains of salt.. Google brings back the Google Dance. Also, Google mayprevent sites from passing PageRank when links get bad..Google PageRank will never update again.
- Local SEO Updates, 111 Degrees, and More Keyword Planner News – Episode 266
- SEO 101 Podcast Chosen Again Among Top 20 Marketing Podcasts of 2016
- Google’s Algorithm Updates Hits Organic and Local with a Bodycount – Episode 265
- Keyword Planner Throttles Low Spenders, AMP, and Mobile-Friendly News as well as Questions Answered from the Community – Episode 265
- Victoria’s First Ever Search Engine Marketing Summit