comScore’s latest intelligence shows that “teens” between 12 and 24 have dramatically increased their use of the popular microblogging tool Twitter and the kids between 2 and 11 are increasing as well (age 2?! comScore is thorough! ). Although the demographics they chose were odd I think it is still valuable info to see that market segment growing. It is especially interesting to think of how the emergence of that demographic could improve number of breaking news stories that happen on Twitter. After all, it is safe to say that most people of that age group don’t let their messaging devices out of their reach 24/7.
- Dr. Google Confirms Ads Coming to Local Pack – Episode 259
- Adwords added to Local, New Click to Text
- A Google PageSpeed Rant, Insights into Local SEO, and SEO Questions Answered – Episode 258
- Google’s Title Tag Rewrites, Links you Can Ignore, and Four SEO Questions Answered – Episode 257
- Google Widens Search Results and Launches Mobile Keyboard for Both Android and Apple – Episode 256