In the course of my day I come across a load of great articles or news posts that I often don’t have time to read. Sometimes I even do read them but forget to share the wealth. In addition, my Twitter feed is chalk full of article suggestions and tips from great minds; unfortunately I don’t do a good job of noting them yet. Here are a few links and tips I have come across today, I will try to do this more often:
- Microsoft adCenter To Power Ads On Wall Street Journal Digital Network
- Handling a Domain Name Dispute Without a Lawyer – when the big guys try to crush you with their legal teams because they don’t like your domain… what do you do? WebmasterWorld users weigh in.
- No Recession for Link Building – link building guru Eric Ward weighs in on the world of link building and how to adapt during any 2008 recession
- Free Social Media Measurement Webinar this Thursday: Jeremiah Owyang has put together a webinar “on Social Media Measurement How to Listen Effectively and Engage in the Conversation this Thursday at 12:30 EST/9:30PST with Glenn Fannick, Product Development Manager at Dow Jones.” This is likely to be a very interesting webinar which I highly recommend listening in on.
- Hey Rand, Do You Mean Siloing?: Lisa Barone wrote this great article on the theme-based approach to designing and optimizing a website (what Bruce Clay calls “content siloing”). It isn’t a new concept by any means but it is worth a read if you are unfamiliar with theme-based optimization.