As Paul Kedrosky noted today in his blog it appears undeniable that Facebook is positioning itself for an initial public offering (IPO). When? Who knows but their newly available job position for a “Stock Administration Manager” with “strong knowledge of SEC, FASB, and IRS rules and regulations relating to stock plans and insider trading…” is a good tip off that one will be coming within a year. With Facebook seemingly on the lips of every 20-30 something person I know (both in the tech sector and not), I would say this will be one very lucrative windfall for the current shareholders.
- How to Get Listed in Bing Local Canada – Finally
- StumbleUpon Marketing Tips in Fall 2012 Search Marketing Standard Magazine
- 3 Proven Tactics for Increased Facebook Engagement
- Meet THE Social Media Guru and Be Humbled
- 10 Tips (plus a bonus) to Market your Brand on Pinterest
- How to Get the Most out of Your Twitter Strategy
- Why the Kony2012 Non-Profit Marketing Campaign is Already a Success
- Secrets Behind Building a Successful Website
- Could StumbleUpon Advertising be an Overlooked Treasure?
- Why Having a Strong Google Profile Will Soon be Critical
Acquisition AdWords Algo Analytics AOL Articles Ask Bing blogging Blogs Building Links Conferences fun Google Holidays Industry News Industry Trends Interviews Lawsuit Links Marketing Matt Cutts Microsoft Mobile MSN Other Engines Overture PageRank PPC Press Releases Privacy search market share Security SEO Answers SEO Questions SEO Tips SEO Tutorial Social Social Media SPAM Stepforth Tech News Video Web Marketing Tips Yahoo