Yahoo! has begun an intense advertising campaign for its newest service, Yahoo! YellowPages. Companies can list their business contact information on this new feature at a fraction of the cost of a traditional print Yellow Pages listing. The folks at Yahoo! believe they have a sure bet on their hands and they are likely correct. A quick poll in the StepForth office shows that 100% of the staff turn to the Internet before pulling out the phone directory when looking for local services and delivery food, likely because it is easier to find a computer in most of our homes then it is to find the phone book.
- Google Signal vs Ranking Factor – is there a Difference? – Episode 261
- Is the Google Keyword Planner Necessary for SEOs Anymore? – Episode 260
- Dr. Google Confirms Ads Coming to Local Pack – Episode 259
- Adwords added to Local, New Click to Text
- A Google PageSpeed Rant, Insights into Local SEO, and SEO Questions Answered – Episode 258