I am still looking for more information on this one and have been on hold at Yahoo for several minutes now. A major change in pricing and distribution has been announced but, after reading several items relating to these changes, all we know is that we don’t know enough to piece together an informative piece. We’re obsessing on this one today so expect a few more postings and finally a real answer.
- Google Widens Search Results and Launches Mobile Keyboard for Both Android and Apple – Episode 256
- Voice Search Query Tracking and the $64 Billion SEO Industry – Episode 255
- Why Google Suspends Local Listings and the Change to Cranberry.FM – Episode 254
- Google Manual Penalties Handed out to Paid Reviews Sites and EasyRecipe Plugin Users – Episode 253
- The Power of Social Media