For a short time last week, both MSN and Yahoo were displaying results drawn from Inktomi. MSN continues to use results directly from the Inktomi database but it appears that Yahoo has reverted back to results from Google, for the time being. Last Thursday (Jan. 15), MSN dropped results from LookSmart and went pure Inktomi. Yahoo, on the other hand, has announced that by the end of March, they too will have switched over completely from Google to Inktomi generated results. In the meantime, Yahoo seems to be experimenting with results from Inktomi by bleeding them in at different times and in different locations.
- How to Get Listed in Bing Local Canada – Finally
- StumbleUpon Marketing Tips in Fall 2012 Search Marketing Standard Magazine
- 3 Proven Tactics for Increased Facebook Engagement
- Meet THE Social Media Guru and Be Humbled
- 10 Tips (plus a bonus) to Market your Brand on Pinterest
- How to Get the Most out of Your Twitter Strategy
- Why the Kony2012 Non-Profit Marketing Campaign is Already a Success
- Secrets Behind Building a Successful Website
- Could StumbleUpon Advertising be an Overlooked Treasure?
- Why Having a Strong Google Profile Will Soon be Critical
Acquisition AdWords Algo Analytics AOL Articles Ask Bing blogging Blogs Building Links Conferences fun Google Holidays Industry News Industry Trends Interviews Lawsuit Links Marketing Matt Cutts Microsoft Mobile MSN Other Engines Overture PageRank PPC Press Releases Privacy search market share Security SEO Answers SEO Questions SEO Tips SEO Tutorial Social Social Media SPAM Stepforth Tech News Video Web Marketing Tips Yahoo