Yahoo! is ready to post its third quarter earnings report and stock analysts believe they will show their sixth consecutive profitable quarter (ending Sept. 30, 2003) with earnings above nine cents per share on revenues of $335.7 million. Analysts are already predicting a very strong fourth quarter for Yahoo with First Albany’s Youssef Squali, stating he expects to see Yahoo’s total search revenues jump by over 140% from last year’s numbers. This sudden rise is credited to the relationship between Yahoo and Overture, which is being purchased by Yahoo in the next few months. In Yahoo’s third quarter, Overture accounted for over 20% of Yahoo’s revenues. Yahoo watchers should keep their eyes on MSN in the coming months as MSN is expected to drop Overture search results in the near future in favor of their own paid-placement program which is expected to be announced early in the new year.
- Local SEO Updates, 111 Degrees, and More Keyword Planner News – Episode 266
- SEO 101 Podcast Chosen Again Among Top 20 Marketing Podcasts of 2016
- Google’s Algorithm Updates Hits Organic and Local with a Bodycount – Episode 265
- Keyword Planner Throttles Low Spenders, AMP, and Mobile-Friendly News as well as Questions Answered from the Community – Episode 265
- Victoria’s First Ever Search Engine Marketing Summit