Google has recently released Google Deskbar, a search tool that allows you to search all of Google’s various databases (Google, Google News, Froogle, Google Groups, etc…), without opening your browser. When installed, Google Deskbar operates in the lower tray and automatically opens an Internet Explorer window to display results. Google has introduced this tool in response to rumours that Microsoft will be bulking search directly into its new operating system Longhorn.
- Google Signal vs Ranking Factor – is there a Difference? – Episode 261
- Is the Google Keyword Planner Necessary for SEOs Anymore? – Episode 260
- Dr. Google Confirms Ads Coming to Local Pack – Episode 259
- Adwords added to Local, New Click to Text
- A Google PageSpeed Rant, Insights into Local SEO, and SEO Questions Answered – Episode 258