Google has recently released Google Deskbar, a search tool that allows you to search all of Google’s various databases (Google, Google News, Froogle, Google Groups, etc…), without opening your browser. When installed, Google Deskbar operates in the lower tray and automatically opens an Internet Explorer window to display results. Google has introduced this tool in response to rumours that Microsoft will be bulking search directly into its new operating system Longhorn.
- Why Google Suspends Local Listings and the Change to Cranberry.FM – Episode 254
- Google Manual Penalties Handed out to Paid Reviews Sites and EasyRecipe Plugin Users – Episode 253
- The Power of Social Media
- Google Expanding Paid Ad Reach
- Should Google’s RankBrain Matter to You? With Special Guest David Harry – Episode 252