Our SEO Ethics
StepForth Web Marketing Inc. supports the efforts of progressive search engine marketing companies in preparing an industry-wide SEO code of ethics.
StepForth employees adhere to the following SEO Code of Ethics:
- We will not misrepresent our industry or the efforts it takes to produce search engine rankings for our clients,
- We will not misrepresent the services of our competitors or the results any competitor might produce for their clients,
- We will not use automated submission tools,
- We will not use automated optimization tools,
- We will never charge our clients for services not rendered,
- We will not feed misinformation to a search engine,
- StepForth will not accept new clients in competition with any client’s current contracted keyphrases. This extends as far as the keyword phrase(s) that their SEO contract is specifically targeting during the breadth of the initial promotion contract (3 or 4 month term). The key phrase(s) covered by exclusivity must be agreed upon with StepForth before commencement.
- When a client decides to continue with StepForth after the initial placement contract is finalized they will have the option to maintain keyword exclusivity with StepForth by choosing our monthly maintenance service.
- We will never intentionally violate any copyright law nor will we knowingly infringe on any trademark,
- All StepForth clients are treated equally,
- StepForth will protect the confidentiality of our clients. Any Email and contact information will not be shared with any 3rd party without client permission,
- StepForth representatives will always strive to provide quality information to all inquiries.
- No StepForth representative will present unreasonable claims to clients or inquiries,
- StepForth employees do not plagiarize text or information from other websites,
- StepForth will always strive to provide the best quality search engine placement and maintenance services on the Internet.
If you have any questions or comments about our SEO code of ethics, please feel free
to contact us.